Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some Sneak Peeks...

I have had Avery's Halloween costume for a month and a half and never tried it on her. I told myself I was going to wait until next week...I came close, but I could not resist. Isn't she just the cutest butterfly EVER?



Also, we are so excited to be heading to Hawaii next month. It was a spur-of-the-moment trip and we are really looking forward to sharing one of our favorite places on earth with Avery. We are also going with my parents and my sister, Ryan and Grayson. The kids are going to love the pools and the beaches!! I think Avery is ready to go! Actually, she just wanted to show you her new swimsuit and sandals (that I got for 70% off!!).


FUN FACT:
Technically, Avery was in Hawaii this time last year when we went to Maui with Fred's family. We had a blast! This was the day that we saw dolphins and the first whale of the season!

Here we all are! Nik, Fred, Ceil, me (I was 31 weeks pregnant) and Freddie

No comments:

Post a Comment