Friday, April 1, 2011

She is here!

Natalie Mae arrived at 12:55 pm on March 26, 2011. She weighed 6 lbs, 5 oz and was 17.75 inches long. She looks so much like Avery and weighed only 2 oz less than Avery when she was born! I was 38 weeks and it went very smooth and really I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery. My water broke that morning right before 1 am. By 3 am, I was in the hospital but not having strong contractions. Around noon I got an epidural and at 12:45 I started pushing. Ten minutes later she arrived. I felt such a huge relief after she was born because I had horrible back labor due to Natalie's posterior position. No wonder I had so much back pain in the weeks leading up to delivery. Ouch!


We are adjusting well and Avery loves her little sister. She keeps calling her "Avery's Natalie"! We love our two little angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment