Friday, October 21, 2011

Our crazy girls!

Our girls are as different as night and day. Which is great, but I think we've got a little someone who is going to give us a run for our money!  Natalie is so sensitive. She will definitely let you know when she is not happy. Avery is always so easy going.  Natalie LOVES to eat and she will let you know when you don't move the spoon to her mouth fast enough.  Avery hardly ever ate much when she was a baby and Natalie will finish two jars of pureed food in two minutes flat.  Avery always let people hold her...she didn't care who it was.  Natalie has "stranger danger" like nobody's business!  I always feel bad for whoever asks to hold her.  They're taking a gamble on that girl!  As her dad would say, "she's sassy like her mom."  Hey, she just knows what she wants! Gotta love her for that.  But she and Avery get along so well together.  I like watching Avery make her little sister laugh and how Natalie's face lights up when she sees her.  It's so great that they have eachother!



Avery is doing well. She loves watching Disney movies and she has such a great imagination! Her stories are so funny.  The other day she was asking me about my wedding ring. I told her that I wear my ring and daddy wears his ring and it means that we are married.  She looked at me and said, "oh, just like me and Theo."  Theo was the ring bearer in Nik and Lilian's wedding back in July! I couldn't believe she remembered his name and made that connection of marriage and being in a wedding.  She's too smart for her own good!


No comments:

Post a Comment