Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Natalie!


Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

I must admit that I was a little sad to see Natalie's first birthday roll around.  I wanted her to stay a baby for a little while longer.  But I really am excited to see her walk and talk and run around with her big sister.  We had a party for her at my parents' house and had some fun activities for the kids. We had flower pots for the kids to paint any way they wanted, then we filled them up with spring flowers.  It was so much fun to watch them paint and loved that they could take it home with them as a little gift. :) We also had an Easter egg hunt. Watching the kids run around finding eggs was so cute! It was such a great party.  Happy birthday to our little spitfire Natalie! We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!! I can't believe she is one!!!

    ReplyDelete